Newspaper Art

Today I have a new idea, cut sections out of the paper to reveal something behind them. I don’t know where it came from or why I thought of it today, but it just came to me and I think I’m going to see how this goes. It does help that I get 2 or 3 free papers a day so there is plenty of opportunity to attempt this new fangled idea.

Today’s attempt resulted in a great section about Boris Becker getting married to a girl that looks strangely familiar to his previous girlfriends, however I had to have a second glance, because it appeared that his 3rd girlfriend looks a lot like Robert Mugabe! Ah the fun things papers stir up!

Also I happened to cut out a section of the paper to reveal and rather interesting image of George W. Bush, then looked at the article I had removed and the image next it it and came out with a nice collage. It keeps me entertained anyway!