Crispin Porter + Bogusky

Stumbled across the Crispin Porter + Bogusky 'Employee Handbook' today. Its a really nice piece of DM that I would hope everyone got to see at some point. You can find it here. And if you happen to live in the USA you can get an internship here. Damn them.

My favourite thought in this is:

WORK IS A BAD WORD TO EXPLAIN WHAT WE DO
If what you are doing seems like work, you're either in the wrong industry or you're not doing it right. Your time here should feel less like digging a ditch and more like a challenging game of chess. 

Unfortunately if I keep losing chess, I give up, sudoku on the other hand I'll keep trying.

I must admit a few people have mentioned these guys to us a few times an we should go see them... have they got a UK based agency yet that has a creative department?