Aleksandr does his first interview


He's awesome, The Sun interviewed him (video above) and these are my favourite answers from that video.

He's a cult and it's amazing how something as simple as a Meerkat can change the views of "cheeeap car in shurance".

Q. Do you see yourself as a bit of a heartthrob?
A. Yes, I had terrible heartthrob after a spicy fire ant and scorpion curry last week.

Q. Is there a Mrs Meerkat? 
A. I am marry to my work. My desk is my wife and my collection of antique twin-pin staplers, my sexy weekend mistress. 

Q. Facebook vs Twitter - you're huge on both, but which do your prefer? 
A. I have great many good friends on Facebook, but I like Twitter - it is easiest way to keep people up to date on what I am having for breakfast. Today I had termite toasty. 

Simples. I love him