PechaKucha Edinburgh


For those who don't know about PechaKucha Night, here's a quick overview.

It was devised in Tokyo in February 2003 as an event for young designers to meet, network, and show their work in public.

Since then, it's turned into a massive celebration, with events happening in hundreds of cities around the world. Drawing its name from the Japanese term for the sound of conversation ("chit chat"), it rests on a presentation format that is based on a simple idea: 20 images x 20 seconds. It's a format that makes presentations concise, and keeps things moving at a rapid pace.

So, if you're in Edinburgh this Friday, you'll find myself standing in front of an audience talking about our work and things that inspire me.

I'm not sure why I decided to put my name forward, but, I thought it would be a good laugh. And, a great way to learn how to present to a bigger audience.

You can find more about the event here

And, to book FREE tickets, click here.

I hope I might spot a few of you in the crowd.