Simples Things

It was announced in June, but finally it has a release date. Say hello to "A Simples Life: The Life and Times of Aleksandr Orlov" by erm... Aleksandr Orlov.

How bizarre. It's funny though. The only thing that worries me is... does this mean the meerkat is nearing death? If he's releasing an autobiography then maybe I'm thinking the worst. Is he going to be killed off at a funeral style ad and then be replaced by Omid Djalili. Yeah, I thought not.

The best bit about the promo for his book is the video, which you can find on his Amazon book page. It made me laugh quite hard. But then again, I love this campaign, so I'm biased.

I'm sure I keep singing their praises, but well done to VCCP and comparethemarket.com for being able to keep doing these weird and wonderful things. I wish I'd 'technically' been the author of that book. But then again, don't we all?