Web ad on The Sun

Woah woah woah... I thought I'd clicked something even though I knew I hadn't. Then I noticed the web ad for Very (aka Littlewoods) had done something either very clever or deeply disturbing.

It had skinned the original layout and replaced the news articles with their own products.

Here's what happened:

I went on the Sun, I know, I know. But there's a banner and an MPU. The banner isn't interactive and doesn't do a lot.

But the MPU is an expandable one, but a sneaky one at that.

Roll over the MPU and almost without realising the 'Jordan and Peter latest', Zac, Mr. Becks and even the old granny disappear.
To be replaced by Very goods in the same size image boxes.
I'm not sure I like this. It's very clever and is a very good way of getting products noticed especially when they become "news stories" but it's almost too clever and really obtrusive.
I'd love to know who made it and what you think.