Spotify Ad

The weirdest Spotify ad I've ever heard. What does a cougar have to do with We Are Scientists? Why do they have to clarify it's a leopard or a lynx? Couldn't they could just call it a big cat? And, because the cat doesn't shut up at the end, doesn't that mean the song isn't very good? Or am I reading into it a bit too much?

Here's the script, I find doing it in an American works best:

Man 1: Ah man there's a cougar on my keys

SFX: (Cougar growls)

Man 2: let me try playing him the new We Are Scientists single Rules Don't Stop, that shut my horse up earlier.

SFX: (Song plays)

SFX: (Cougar growls)

Man 1: I think he's asleep.

Man 2: Na! I think he's trying to say something.

Leopard or Lynx: I'm not a cougar, I'm a leopard or a lynx. Rules don't stop is available to buy from iTunes now

SFX: (Song plays)

SFX: (Cougar growls)

Man 1: No... what the?